Monday, November 17, 2008

Memories

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

7 comments:

The Barber Bunch said...

Oh my gosh, those gawking pictures were the greatest! You stole my favorite memory, haha. I remember that you totally had a crush on Jason (p.s. he's like practically bald now, haha). I remember us going swimming in..was it the ocean? We took a train somewhere when we were in Italy. Anyway, we were all messing around on the beach and in the water. That whole 2 weeks is chock full of good times.

Michal Thompson said...

I've only met you once but my first thought was how cute you were and how well you complement Kimball!

DizzyLizzy said...

Beautiful smile, beautiful babies, and the best visiting teacher ever!!!

Anonymous said...

my memory of you is me babysitting you and you told me that your mom prefered that cindy romney babysit cuz she was more strict and things actually got done. but cindy couldnt babysit that day so your mom called me. :)

Dani and Bryan said...

Oh dear there are so many to pick from! I think you are one of my oldest friends. It's been around 15 years we've been friends! Whenever I think of us in Mexico I think of eating lunch at your house and having the best beans in the world. Also going up to river for some youth activity and then sitting on your bed in your room you talking and talking and talking! I think its what we do best. Then when I think of us here in Utah, I think of us driving around aimlessly so we could talk about everything and anything, especially Kimball once you got serious with him, then me sitting at your house playing with your adorable boys and telling you about Bryan and you being so happy for me. I just have way to many to choose from so I'll just end on that! Love ya girl!

Esther Noelle said...

I remember going to our first branch activity - a BBQ in the courtyard and meeting you and Kimball and your cute kids. You guys were so nice and made us feel so welcome! I really appreciated that! :)

Mandi said...

I'd have to say it was probably laughing at the thought of how we would survive dinner while married - you without meat and me without veggies! Somehow I guess we've made it work!