Sunday, November 30, 2008
Vegas Baby!
We had a fun Thanksgiving break in the city of entertainment. Food, fun, shows and a near death experience. We saw Tony Bennet perform on one of the two nights he was there and he was A-MA-ZA-ZING. Wow. He's still got it. He was dancing on the stage and so cute. Not bad for and 80-something year old. I grinned the whole time, he's just so charismatic.
Oh, and we went to Donny & Marie. Donny grabbed my hand. My life is complete. :D Hope you all had a Hapy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a blast! Where did you guys end up eating Thanksgiving dinner? I LOVE LOVE your picture with Donny and Marie! You are so funny!
Also - will you e-mail me your address? We are hoping to get out Christmas cards this year! mandi.harris at gmail.com
What a great trip! I love Tony!!!!! I would love to see him in concert. Cute pic with Donny and Marie!:)
so jealous!
hey would you be willing to do a trashed/wasted/tired shoot on friday? shouldn't be more than a half an hour, but i'd love a tired mom with kids clamoring about. (warning: will not be a very flattering shot. :)
Post a Comment