Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

For Halloween our boys were a very cute elephant (Ross), St. Bernard (Rogan) and monkey (Tad). (Rogan is missing the barrell that went around his neck. He thought it was a football!)

They loved their costumes and had so much fun with all the week long festivities. We were able to attend our old ward's Halloween party, our branch party (even though I didn't make it, sad day, but the boys had fun), made it over to Bryan and Danielle's for Halloween and then trick or treated in our old neighborhood. Our kids were in heaven. R&R understood what was going on a little better this year and Tad thought he was such a big boy! He was so excited to hold out his bag at each house and wouldn't let go of his candy. (He must have 2 older brothers...)

*They were so excited to go trick or treating they would hardly hold still for a picture. :)

4 comments:

Laci said...

So cute! We saw the boys at the Halloween party all dressed up! They crack me up. You got some cute animals there!

Sarah said...

Crazy little guys!! They look cozy and warm in those costumes...perfect for the chilly weather!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Cute, cute and way cute! I love the costumes. My fav is the St. Bernard, I have never seen a costume like that. I love St. Bernards!

Jan T. said...

Those are 3 cute little balls of fur! You need more! :)