Where I can talk about my favorite things, my thoughts and my days.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Our Little All-Star
He's a natural. I walked in the room and saw him playing basketball by himself. I don't think anyone has showed him how to play before. A boy thing, I think. I love how he grunts after every shot. He's a good little soccer player too, our little athlete!
Kimball is from Orem, Utah and I am from Colonia Juarez, Mexico. We were married in June 2004. We had twin boys (Ross & Rogan) and graduated from BYU in 2006. Tad came along in 2007. After BYU Kimball went straight to the U of U and got a doctorate in Physical Therapy and is practicing in Provo and loves it. I'm just a little busy at home with our 3 little boys (understatement of the century). My life is definitely crazy and busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
4 comments:
so cute! now we all can be blog buddies!
That is soooo cute! Next thing you know he'll be in the NBA!
He's going to be a good little player! And you are so crafty! I love looking at your blog, sometime i hope to figure out how to be just like you ;)
It is kind of crazy just how BOY boys can be! Good job Tad!
Post a Comment