Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cal & Mason

Kimball's cousin, Missy, gave birth to twin boys Tuesday afternoon. Calahan came first at 6.6 lbs, and Mason 5 mins later 6.9. Good Job, Miss! She is probably the smallest, most dainty person I know and yet she carried these boys so far and did a great job! The babies are beautiful and we are so glad that they are finally here safe.

They told her they were fraternal twins, but I dunno, they look pretty similar to me! What do you think?

Taylor and Sue, they newest Dad and Grandma on the block!

Jenny, the proud Aunt. A big THANKS to her, I was bugging her for pictures before she even left the hospital and she was so sweet to send them right away!

Congrats! We are so happy for you!

*Funny side note. My Aunt just called and told me that another cousin of mine is expecting twins. That's 4 for my side and 2 for Kimball's . We didn't stand a chance! (Of course, a disclaimer, we LOVE our singleton too, but multiples are fun.)

2 comments:

Rach Romney said...

They are so so cute! She looks great for just giving birth! Lots of multiples in your family... that's awesome! So is it someone on the thomas side who is having twins???

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Do twins run on both sides or just Kimballs? I am very impressed with everyone that has twins. I just have one and he is a handful!