1. Lost
2. Any HGTV style design, before/after show
3. Seinfeld
4.Rachael Ray
5. Studio 5
6. The Office
7. 24
8. Ummm I don't know, Backyardigans? Dora? Honestly I don't really watch TV anymore...
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Ran errands with my sister
2. Cleaned my kitchen
3. Read a book outside in the sun
4. Made bread
5. Make a delicious bisque
6. Gave Rogan some Benadryl because he had an allergic reaction to the cashew cream that was in that delicious bisque. Grrrr.
7. Cleaned up Rogan's vomit that was also a result of this reaction (In the car on the way to Kimball's game). Grr Grrr
8. Watched Kimball's city league win the championship game!
8 Things I Look Forward to:
1. Waking up every day and seeing my kids and to seeing Kimball at the end of the day
2. Kimball having a real job someday (we're getting closer!)
3.May. Many reasons. Kimball graduates, won't have to live entirely on our food storage, it will start to get warmer(and it's not even cold yet!), etc...
4. Decorating my house the way I want, with what I want--someday
5. Going to our Halloween parties
6. Vegas for Thanksgiving
7. Home to Mexico for Christmas
8. Paint and install my new headboard (Craigslist special :))
9. (one more for good measure) Going to my Illustrator 101 class on Wed. Sooo fun!
8 Favorite Restaurants: Who goes out to eat anymore? I'll try to think up some...
1. The Olive Garden
2. Bajio
3. Bangkok Grill
4. Cafe Rio (We went there on our first date)
5. Macaroni Grill
6. California Pizza Kitchen
7. El Bulli. Okay, so I"ve never been, but maybe I'll make it to Spain someday.
8. Dino's. :) Very classy, I know.
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. A maid.
2. Our basement finished.
3. Chocolate daily
4. My family to be safe, healthy and happy
5. More productive hours in the day
6. A new wardrobe
7. A Vitamix. Our blender broke and I want something heavy duty and awesome.
8. I dunno, maybe a couple million dollars? That would be helpful.
4th folder, 4th picture.
We stayed in the coolest place on our honeymoon, this is me in the kitchen.
8 People to Tag
Gena
Kristen
Michal
Rachael Cameron
Elena
Cori
Carlie
Katie
5 comments:
I love Cafe Rio too. It's on my list to do while I'm in Utah for Christmas. It's amazing how much you miss it when you move away.
Um, just for clarification, we need to know the last names of all the people you tag too ;)
I gotta see this head board!
Uh...how does this tag work?
We love Bajio and Cafe Rio! We had our own homemade version of it tonight! Yeah - can you believe they don't have those restaurants here? I don't know how we are surviving! Also, I am sorry Rogan got an allergic reaction! That is a bummer! Are all of your boys allergic to peanuts?
Post a Comment