Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My love affair

As most of you know, I got a new phone about 6 months ago. I was so in love with it when I got it--and I still am! I did get it for free (with a new 2 year contract) and that is probably one reason why I love it. It's an orange EnV. I am usually a pretty conservative person and don't like too flashy colors and don't take too many risks, but I was feeling daring that day so I went with the orange phone, and I don't regret it! It has great sound, plays music very well, I can get pretty much any ringtone I want, it has a keyboard on the inside and I LOVE that feature. It don't think I could go back. It also has an awesome camera.
From the back it actually looks like a camera! Its a 2 megapixel camera and you can thank it for most of the pictures on this blog. I love having it on hand to capture all these great moments, even though I'm not the greatest picture taker.
This phone and I have been through alot together in the past few months. A month or two ago Ross decided it needed to be cleaned and dunked it in a glass of water a couple of times. It didn't work for one long day. It was a bad day, there was a bad storm and Kimball didn't get home till 10 pm!!! But it eventually dried out and I was so happy. I really should get insurance on it...
I think I could go on about this forever.
Oh how I love this phone :)

1 comment:

Dink said...

That phone is soo cool!!!