
Cupcakes are all the rage these days, and I have been making them alot! I saw these cute cupcake wrappers on Fancy Flours. I think they are being featured on Martha Stewart this week too, it is her cupcake week! They have all different kinds of cool cupcake wrappers, you should check them out!
2 comments:
Those cupcakes are super cute :) One of my friends is going to teach me how to decorate cakes next week - so when I do - I will post about it! I also have two requests :) Can you change the font color on your blog? It is kind of hard to read :) Also, I was wondering if your hummus recipe is a family secret? If not, can you either post or e-mail it to me? It sounds delicious.
Cute! I didn't realize they made so many different kinds of wrappers. Cool.
Post a Comment