Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mess Maker, Mess Maker....

Make me a mess!!!

The last few days Ross and Rogan have really been on a roll...
















First, Ross decided to dump baby powder everywhere, I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but it's all over his bed, the wall, him and the surrounding area. Don't ask me how he got it while he was in his crib, he must have an awesome reach. I went in to check on him and it smelled kind of nice and he was a few shades blonder. That is him asleep in the middle of it all. Don't worry, I moved him so he wasn't inhaling it while he napped. :)




The next day, R&R grabbed a box of Kix of the counter and dumped it everywhere. When I got out of the shower, I found them eating it off the floor. Ross was putting them in a little cup and "drinking" them.

I grabbed the broom. They saw me and started eating off the floor so fast while I was trying to sweep up so fast, then they started trying to block me out so I couln't sweep up the cereal!!! stinkers.


Yesterday, I went to shower and made sure everything was out of their reach...I still don't know where they found this box of cereal. But when I came back down, they had dumped it all in a cupcake pan and were chowing down, while watching cartoons.

All week they have been getting into the vaporub, the toothpaste, cereal, you name it. Some days, I don't know if I'm going to survive these two...

4 comments:

Dink said...

haa haa haa haa!!! I know not so funny when it is you but from here that is soo funny!!! At least the second time around they tried to put the cereal in a container!!! You are pretty amazing to be so calm with all your little boys!!! I am very, very impressed!!!!

IFtheShoeFits said...

I don't know how you do it!! They crack me up!! Boys will be boys! I finally have a blog now!

Donnell

Andrea said...

Sorry. I'm glad you are capturing photos so one day you can tell your boys what a handful they were.

Mandi said...

That is hilarious :) I think it is so cute that you took pictures. Those will be some fun memories! I hope I get to meet your boys some day! Good luck potty training.