
Tad is now a whopping seven months old and he already has several nicknames. It is funny to me that he is called so many different names in the course of one day, that I thought I would let you all know what his aliases are.
*Tadley (He was called this before he was ever born)
*Taddy
*Tadders
*Red
*Tadster
*Taderly
*Tadpole (he isn't really called this, it's mostly a joke--like what would people call him if we named him Tad.)
*Taddy-pie
*Bubba
*Baby
This is our little cutie-pie in his blessing outfit.
3 comments:
Oh I'm so glad you guys have a blog now...it's such an addiction! I love it because my sister on a mission can look at my blog every week...it's the coolest way to keep in touch!
yea I am so glad that you are bloggers! I love your family picture! Your boys are so cute!
I love your boys...Tad is so cute, he deserves all these fun nicknames. I love the background you chose. Where did you find it?
Post a Comment