Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to you-

As most of you know, it was recently Ross and Rogan's 2nd birthday. They loved the presents, the pizza and cake and everyone singing Happy Birthday! Every once in awhile they will burst out in the song and end with a high pitched "happy birthday to you--oooo!" (thanks to Starley clan.) Well a couple of days ago Ross found a flashlight and ran into a corner of his room to play with it because he thought I was going to take it away. Rogan ran after him and after a couple of minutes I could hear them singing Happy Birthday at the top of their lungs. I peeked into their room and saw them sitting in the corner on their little riding toys, they had figured out how to turn the flashlight on. They sang Happy Birthday again and then tried to blow out the flashlight!!! It was so hilarious!!!! They did it over and over and over again! It provided me with laughs throughout the day.

1 comment:

Dink said...

Aren't kids great!!! they are soo funny about how they perceive the world!!!