Friday, March 14, 2008

Lately at the Taylor house....

Well, this isn't a great picture of the boys, but it's pretty typical. I can't ever get them to hold still! One's yelling, one's bugging the other..... (for those who don't know, Ross is in the blue, Tad in red and Rogan in green)




This is Ross sporting Daddy's bus pass. He also loves to put on his beanie and give us a cheesy smile!





Ross and Rogan's birthday cake. While I was decorating it they kept coming over and saying ROOAAARRR!




Rub-a-dub-dub three men in a tub! Ross and Rogan are having a lot of fun and Tad is enduring their splashes.



I went into to check on the twins during their nap and I thought Rogan was still awake! It took so much control to not laugh out loud and wake him up!





Is there any better toy than a cardboard box?


This is one of my ALL TIME favorite pictures of Ross and Rogan. They found Kimball's hats and had so much fun!









I just think these pics of Tad are funny. I can't even tell you how silly he is. He laughs at everything and is just full of it! The twins egg him on a lot and he gets sillier every day. (These pictures are actually from December.)

2 comments:

Dink said...

oh my gosh your boys are soo cute!! It is really fun to get to see all the things that they do!! Oh and that is a great cake!! You should do a cake decorating class to teach us all!!! Soo creative!!

Mandi said...

Your kids are adorable! I love the pictures. You did an awesome job on the birthday cake too! What a cute family. I have to tell you too . . . a couple of years ago, you sent a picture of your boys feet sticking out of a blanket - and I thought that was so cute - I had to get one of Hailey like that too!