
I wanted to write down some of the funny things the kids have said lately before I forget them.
On Sunday, Ross and Rogan were running around playing and all of the sudden we hear Ross yell;
"Rogan, run! The Holy Ghost is going to get you!"
(Their favorite cartoon these days is Scooby-Doo, so they are all about ghosts and monsters--seems we have some explaining to do.)
Kimball was telling the story of the 3 little pigs and using Ross, Rogan and Tad in place of the 3 little pigs. He said that they had grown up and gone off to build their own houses. After the story was over, Rogan walked over to Kimball and with his chin quivering said "But Dad, I don't know how to build my own house!"
I made some zucchini bread yesterday and today Ross came up to me and said;
"Mom, can I have some bikini bread?"
Me: "you mean some zucchini bread?"
Ross: " Yes, some bikini bread."
11 comments:
LOL!! that is too darn funny!!! Thanks for the laugh!!
So cute! I love the bikini bread :) Hope you guys are doing well. I'm actually comming out to Utah later this afternoon for the weekend and will be at the Utah Valley Women's expo on Sat morning- maybe I'll see you around!
That is so funny! I bet you love having 3 little boys! It sounds like you guys have been doing a lot lately. I can't wait to see the pictures!!
That is so cute!!! That's awesome that you are keeping track of the funny little things they say!!!
So funny! I love it when kids say those kinds of things.
I love all of the adorable things kids say. I can't wait till mine starts talking. I am glad you are back blogging!
What would you do without this kind of entertainment! So you will have to tell us where you bought a home, that is great news.
my dad sent me a video from last night and i said, ''looks like you have front row center tickets --which means kimball must have gotten there really really early.'' --so glad he did because my dad needed a nice break like that. and he loves hookups. :)
you have this recipe? reallly? i don't even think i do --was it for berry crumble?
we'll be in UT soon! hope to get together with you.
wow..that tad is growing up fast.. love his buzz cut.
n
funny! we miss you guys!
they are too cute!!
Aubrey! I love looking at you blog to find new things the little boys have said. There are so many cleaver things to look at here to!!
-Mandy Clearwater
Post a Comment