Thursday, June 4, 2009

5 years ago today...

was the happiest day of my life. Kimball and I were engaged for a very long 6 1/2 months while Kimball was in school in Hawai'i and I was here in Utah. Many of our friends got engaged after us and married before us. I never thought that our day would come, but it finally did, and I don't have words to say how wonderful it has been. We've had fun times, challenging times and 3 kids (they fall in both the previous categories) in the last 5 years and I'm excited to see what the rest of our life brings us!

16 comments:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Congratulations! I love the photos and your boys on your sidebar are so cute! I'm glad you finally posted something! Keep up the good work. Us vegan twin moms need to inspire each other!

Blake and Laura said...

Congratulations on 5 years! Your boys are so cute. And I agree, I'm glad you posted something too. Good to hear from you again.

Rach Romney said...

COngrats!! Happy Anniversary!! Those are cute pictures of you two on your wedding day!

Mike and Emily said...

That was a good day! I'm so glad Kimball snagged you into our family. We love you!

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

Aw, Happy Anniversary :)

Dani and Bryan said...

I remember that day!! I loved that day!! I was so so happy for you, and I still am! :) Happy Anniversary

Steph said...

Congrats yesterday cuz! You have a beautiful family! Hope your summer is going great! Love ya

Cori said...

Congrats! You have such a darling family.

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary. I still remember your elegant reception and standing in the very-long line to wish you well :) That chocolate fountain was amazing!!

Michal Thompson said...

Congrats! I still remember coming to your reception and it was so cute! Also, I have been thinking about you and Laundry. I have noticed the one who always has the most laundry is the hubby. My oldest son has the least. I think that is because he wears the same outfit a few days in a row until I have to rip it off of him. SO you could just do that!! JK. Just don't put it in the laundry until you really have to! Just cause they wear it once doesn't mean you HAVE to clean it!

Elena said...

Congratulations to you both! WoW 5 years and lots to show for it, way to go guys!

rachelli said...

Congrats! Your family is so cute!

Gena said...

Happy anniversary!!
When do you wanna go to the zoo? I have next weekend off!!!

Katie said...

happy anniversary!!!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Those are great wedding pictures. Congrats on 5 years. I am sure you two will have many great years to come.

I was so glad to see you this weekend. Your boys are adorable!

Marian said...

happy anniversary! you guys sure have cute kids!