Our family loves backyardigans. The kids really like it and Kimball and I really enjoy them too. :) It's the cutest little show! So R&R got the new "Robin Hood the Clean" for their birthday.
Ross has been running around "cleaning" everything and everyone. Tonight at dinner they were playing and saying lines from the movie. They kept saying; "Hey, that's a clean idea!" (I don't know if that is actually in the movie or not but it was pretty funny. Then Rogan suggested something and Ross said; "No, that's not a clean idea, that's a dirty idea." Kimball busted up. I was in the middle of drinking and it made me laugh pretty hard, too. You get the picture. :)
Ross has been running around "cleaning" everything and everyone. Tonight at dinner they were playing and saying lines from the movie. They kept saying; "Hey, that's a clean idea!" (I don't know if that is actually in the movie or not but it was pretty funny. Then Rogan suggested something and Ross said; "No, that's not a clean idea, that's a dirty idea." Kimball busted up. I was in the middle of drinking and it made me laugh pretty hard, too. You get the picture. :)
5 comments:
So cute! We love Backyardigans too! We'll have to watch that one. I'm ready for some new episodes.
Jane loves it too, and they're the only kid show songs that I like! I keep downloading them on itunes. Thanks again for the fun party - Jane (and I) had a blast!
With all adult children I haven't been exposed to Backyardigans. I'm going to have to check it out. Maybe if Clark watches 'Robin Hood the Clean" he will clean up his bathroom and bedroom?
i am so happy that you found my blog!! your little boys are too cute...i went back a few posts to see more. and you are super crafty. i love crafts too!
feel free to check out my blog anytime!!
we too love the backyardigans. Corbin will even get up and dance when he hears it on.
Post a Comment