I really loved this video because I have been on a bit of a crafting kick lately. I just have this need to create! It's not always great, but it satisfies me, at least until I get the next urge.
I made this to go in the boys room. I got the idea here. Their favorite book lately is We're Going on a Bear Hunt, so I thought they would love the bear.
I found these great signs at the dollar store and didn't have much in the way of Valentine decor, so I spray painted it (of course) and made a Love sign. Simple and fun
I found the idea for these Valentines mobiles here via here. Why don't I do more fun stuff with paper? It's cheap and fun!

Joys of Home posted this idea a while back.
We made 

2 comments:
So cute Aubrey- I'm sad I'm missing out on all the card clubs now!
Love it - you remind me of someone else I know....Shannon Taylor!:)
Post a Comment