Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I may be biased...

but I think he's the stinkin' cutest little bow legged person.

4 comments:

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

You have a beautiful family & you have a great name. I'm partial though! My daughter's name is Aubrie.

Thanks for the blog advice & for entering our giveaway! I just added ways for you to get extra enties in our giveaway...come by and check it out. Ok so I'm off to check out your blog!

Take Care
Darlene

Gena said...

just thought i'd let you know we saw your whole family on tv last night during the volleyball game!! That brother in law of yours had a game!
btw, such cute pictures! i don't know how you do it with those three guys! i'm tired just watching. hehe :)

The Downey Family said...

So cute!! I think I have to agree with you,that might be the cutest picture I have ever seen.

grant + brittany said...

your right!