Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pathetic

The 3 littles wanted to build a snowman. Mom really didn't want to. After much begging I went outside, and tried to help them. The snow was cold. I had no gloves and quickly decided it was too cold for me. What can I say, I'm not from around here...So I just pulled together some snow, fished around in my pockets for some pennies and found a crayon. The kids thought it was great, even though it's pathetic. I'm glad they can enjoy the very simple things in life.

Then the neighbors build an 8 foot snowman, (which I did not get a picture of) so I was saved from having to go try to make a "bigger one."

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What an awesome mom! That's cool that you actually had coins and a crayon with you. I'm glad you got a picture.