10 years ago I:.
1. Was 14 years old and my youngest brother, Pierce, was born!
2. in Secundaria (Middle School) at the good ol' JSA :D
3. playing basketball
4. high jumping & racing in track & field--I think it was my last year :(
5. Playing my flute in band & taking piano lessons.
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Listen to LDS General Conference--let's see if my children will allow that.
2. Clean the Kitchen
3. Fold some Laundry
4. Feed my family and somehow get R,R&T to take a nap!
5. Attend a bridal shower
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate ANYTHING! cakes, cookies, brownies, ice cream, nuts--mmmmm.
2. Chips & Salsa/Hummus
3. Peanut M&Ms
4. Carrots with lime (so good)
5. Granola bars
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. invest in a conservative account for my parents that would kick back enough to live off every year.
2. build an awesome house
3. Do random acts of kindness
4. Invest, invest, invest
5. Travel (I:m thinking I"ll need more than just 1 mil. maybe 2? 10? :D)
5 places I have lived:
1. Colonia Juarez, Mexico
2. BYU Campus
3. Provo, Ut
4. Orem Ut
5. ---------
Five jobs I have had:
1. SuperMom, Trophy Wife (ha ha)
2. Plant and Soils Lab Technician @ BYU
3Receptionist for SOSPT
4. My Dad's Secretary
5. Factory Worker packaging computer software in Draper, Ut (with my U. Dave).
I tag...everyone who hasn't done this Tag yet.
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 or more people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aubrey, how DO you get all three little guys to take a nap? Do they nap at the same time? I am kind of obsessed with nap time so I really do wonder how you do it!
Post a Comment