1. What is his name? Kimball Rogan Taylor
2. Who eats more? Kimball (most of the time...)
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Kimball, at Stewart Falls.
4. Who is taller? Kimball
5. Who is smarter? Kimball, but I like to try to make him think I am.
6. Who is more sensitive? Me, although he's pretty sensitive too, but he hides it.
7. Who does the laundry? Me. If he did it, it would probably get done more often (sorry, honey)
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kimball does. The left side is closer to the door and crying babies in the middle of the night so that's mine. He rarely hears them if they cry in the night. Sleeps like a log.
9. Who pays the bills? Kimball
10. Who cooks more? Definitely me, but he's always willing to help. So sweet.
11. Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn, I am probably a little more.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Usually Kimball
13. Who has more siblings? I do, there are 6 of us.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I do, but I like to make him think he does---JK. He's usually in charge, it depends on the topic.
15. What do you like to do together? Everything! We can't get enough of each other.
16. Who eats more sweets? Me. I win that one by a landslide.
17. Guilty Pleasures? Volleyball, Guitar, Peanut Butter filled pretzels (but he hates regular pretzels), Cheez Wiz (he indulges in it about 1 a year).
18. How did you meet? On my first Sunday in our new ward, we had Priesthood and RS first hour and I wanted my bro, PJ, to go to church with me but didn't know where Priesthood met. So my roommate called "Kimball & them" (his roommates) and they walked us to church and took PJ to Priesthood. I thought Kimball was so good looking, but was told he was interested in my roommate, but then he asked me out a couple of days later, heehee :)
19. Who asked whom out first? He asked me (refer to above story)
20. Who kissed who first? He kissed me (and I liked it.)
21. Who proposed? He did. On a cruise ship in the middle of the Carribean. Totally unexpected.
22. His best features and qualities? SOOO handsome, funny, kind, a good person, hard worker, athletic, good at everything, encouraging, great father, disciplined, I could go on and on and on!
23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag?
Rach, Clarissa, Camille, Valerie and Lauren and whoever else wants to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good job stealing Kimball from your roommate kind of! :) Cute story! And his proposal was unexpected? How fun!
Wait - I just noticed that you have a link for HGTV on your sidebar - I am ADDICTED to that channel lately! Just wanted you to know we have that in common...
Kimball likes cheez wiz huh? not sure if we can be friends anymore. ;)
Post a Comment