
I finished this memo board and I'm actually pretty happy with the way it turned out! I'll probably tweak it a little bit more, but for now I'm happy to have somewhere to hang stuff so it's not cluttering up my fridge. It looks so cute with stuff on it, but I took them off to protect names and addresses of the innocent. :) I apologize again for my less than perfect pics, but my phone is just always with me...
Find tutorial for this board here.
Find tutorial for this board here.
5 comments:
Great Job! Want to work at Whisperwood!? We NEED you!:)
So cute! I've been meaning to make one, I've also seen them used for dangly earrings and if you add S hooks you can hang your necklaces from them too!
Look at you being so busy crafting! I am VERY impressed that you can get so much done with three little ones. All of your projects look great! And your cakes look incredible too! You are one very talented girl!!!!
Thanks for your kind words! I'm so glad you invited me to come see your creations.
Cute Cute Cute! I love all your crafts! How fun! You have been a busy girl, thats great. I need to learn to do more stuff like that! Your boys are so cute and growing up so fast, crazy how fast time goes. Kyson just started nursery and I can't believe he is already that old. WOW! We miss you guys, we should plan something and get together! hope to hear from ya soon!
I'm going to need to come over and tour all your awesome crafts!!
Post a Comment