Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Peter

Kimball and I are finally an Uncle and Aunt! Kimball's sister Mindy gave birth to little Peter Wells Carruth on Sept. 7th. He was 10 lbs. 13 oz and 21 inches long! He has tons of cute brown hair and looks like he is 3 months old He's huge! My boys are so happy to have a little cousin and they are always asking if they can see "baby Peter." He was blessed by his father yesterday in their ward and we were so happy to be there. It's so fun to see our families grow. Here are a couple of pics that we took in the hospital. They aren't great, but you can see how cute little Peter is!

David, the proud father. Doesn't Peter look so big? Like maybe we mistook him for someone else's 6 mo. old baby?! Such a cutie.

Peter, letting us know it was time to eat :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! it soo fun to be an aunt!! hes soooo big!! enjoy you little nephew!!

Jan T. said...

What a cute little guy! You are officially surrounded by boys....or as Kenna would say, "you are boy trapped!" Are there any girls in the family!? :)

Elena said...

How fun, I love being an aunt! Hey, I'm so glad you found my blog and that now I've found yours.

Elder Romney's mission said...

Your boys are adorable!