Saturday, September 6, 2008

David Wilcox

Gifted poet. Musical genius. Goofball. :) Love it.


We saw him in concert last night, it was so great! You can listen on his website.

Here's a couple of shots that I sneaked. They turned out better than I thought. Our group had front row seats thanks to Kimball who showed up 3 hours early. (It was convenient seeing as he was already up in Salt Lake at school--but he is also a die-hard fan!)



This is a great song. Great advice for all the single dating people out there.




5 comments:

Andrea said...

I love concerts! I'm glad you got to go. Seems like a talented musician from the video! Allen enjoyed watching it with me.

Anonymous said...

hey aubrey!! i am glad youfound my blog now we can stay in contact!! i cant beleive you have 3 kids already!! it seems like just yesterday we were in cheer together. cute family!!

Kara& Bert said...

Aubrey I was just blog hoppin and found yours way cute family you should come home more often:) Kara

Jessie and Byron said...

Hey I found you!! Whats going on girl!!

Lauren Clyde said...

Oh hey! I'm glad you found me. I enjoy3ed your vegetarian post ;) I am all about nutrtion as well so we have that in common... except I do love chicken! I eat as much raw vegan dishes as I can and I love it! I have some yummy recipes... we shoulc swap some;) Do you guys drink hempmilk? It;s new favorite treat and it's Full of omegas. Love it. Well I'm glad we are bloggin buddies now!