
So Kimball came home friday afternoon to start his spring break and -of course- he was feeling sick. Then Ross got sick and we have all fallen like dominoes. Rogan, me, and Tad. It's pretty awful to be sick and still be the mom and take care of everyone else! Tad is a VERY unhappy soul when he is sick, so I hope that he gets better SO FAST! I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't wait for SUMMER!!!

6 comments:
I'm so glad you've joined the blogging ranks!
I am so sorry to hear that your family is sick. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you. Get better soon, and remember to take care of yourself as well.
I'm sorry you are sick! That is a bummer. I hope you all feel better quickly!
I'm so sorry that you guys are sick! I had it 2 weeks ago and Josh is just getting over being sick too! It sucks when you are the mom and sick!Let me know if I can do anything for you!
So you weren't faking when you left church on Sunday=)
That is awful to have everyone sick!!! I hope you all get better soon!!!
Post a Comment