skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Most parents bribe their kids with candy to eat their vegetables. We bribe our kids with vegetables. A couple of days ago, we had edamame with our dinner. The boys LOVED it! Towards the end of the meal they didn't want to finish their dinner, so we started bribin'. We told them they could have one soybean if they had one bite of their dinner. It worked like a charm!!! It may not work forever, but for now I can't tell you how excited I am that I can bribe them with SOY BEANS!!! (This is a picture of Ross and Rogan after eating a soybean. If you look closely you can see one in Rogan's hand. )
3 comments:
That is such a cute picture! And you are a lucky mom that your boys like veggies! Also, Christian has that same red shirt...it's very cute!
Ok - that is an awesome idea. I just tried edamame last week in Seattle for the first time ever (prior to that - I had never even heard of it)! It is delicious! Even TJ liked them!!! I think I'll have to add a post about that. I don't know if you remember or not, but Kimball and TJ are kind of opposites - in that TJ doesn't really eat any fruits or veges - so it was a big breakthrough :)
That is awesome you must be thrilled.
Post a Comment