skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Cute coat and rooms

Kimball's family gave me this coat for my birthday. It is adorable! I can't wait to wear it, but the buttons fell off so I have to put them back on. It is sooo cute and makes me think spring is near! 
I love these 2 rooms from HGTV.com I love the first one just because it's so pretty and I would LOVE to lounge in it! It is so big and the colors are so calming. I also like the other room because the great window makes the room feel so open. The browns also appeal to me, I love rich, dark browns.
2 comments:
I love the coat Aubrey! You have great taste!!
I love your coat! I also love those rooms - I totally want to do my bedroom in browns and blues!
Post a Comment