Hummus is a middle eastern staple, and it's a pretty healthy dip (or spread). I'm not a huge fan of most hummus, but I really like this one, and so do our boys. In the past Ross and Rogan have eaten their broccoli really well, but as of late they have decided that it isn't exactly tasty. So we have started chopping it up very fine in a food processor and mixing it in with the hummus. They eat it by the SPOONFUL! We love it because they have eaten about 2 or 3 big heads or crowns of broccoli in the last 2 or 3 days. Ahhh, it just feels good to know that they are getting some good vegetables.
Here are some more pics of our fun little boys, since I know that is the reason most of you check this blog (and it's a very good reason) Most of these pics are from my phone and may be a little fuzzy, but they are still cute :)
Three boys, just hanging out. I think Rogan's smile is so cute in this picture!!!

I think we know where Tad gets it...

Ross and Rogan driving the 4-runner
Rogan reading himself a story after his bath.

Tonight all 4 of my boys climbed in a twin bed together. It was pretty crowded!
3 comments:
Such CUTE boys! You must have so much fun! I love the idea about hiding the veggies...
I love the pictures! Can you post the hummus recipe? I would love to try and make it sometime.
Ditto on posting that hummus recipe. I'm very interested.
Love your photos.
Post a Comment