Yay! Now I can put another link on my website. I think the fact that you were one of the first to read about the vitamix is hilarious. Jeff was worried I would make fun of him too much, so I left out lots of stuff=)
Hi Aubrey! CUTE family picture! I have a blog too. I was getting asked so often, just like you, that I caved! It's fun though! I've added you onto my links. My blog is http://mvbarber.blogspot.com Great to see how your family is doing!
Kimball is from Orem, Utah and I am from Colonia Juarez, Mexico. We were married in June 2004. We had twin boys (Ross & Rogan) and graduated from BYU in 2006. Tad came along in 2007. After BYU Kimball went straight to the U of U and got a doctorate in Physical Therapy and is practicing in Provo and loves it. I'm just a little busy at home with our 3 little boys (understatement of the century). My life is definitely crazy and busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
7 comments:
Yay! Now I can put another link on my website. I think the fact that you were one of the first to read about the vitamix is hilarious. Jeff was worried I would make fun of him too much, so I left out lots of stuff=)
Hi Aubrey! CUTE family picture! I have a blog too. I was getting asked so often, just like you, that I caved! It's fun though! I've added you onto my links. My blog is http://mvbarber.blogspot.com Great to see how your family is doing!
Yay! I'm so excited you're a blogger! Come visit my blog at http://themerkleyfam.blogspot.com
Now I can keep updated on your adorable boys!
Bloggin' is very fun. I've only done it for 2 months now but it's a great way to update people on what's going on.
I love your family picture. You're a little outnumbered with all the boys :)
So cute!
I love the looks on the twins faces-priceless!
Love ya
You guys are so cute!
I'm so glad you're blogging!
Your family is so cute! I love all of the photos of your boys. I bet they keep you busy, but you look great as a result!
Post a Comment