Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How do you make time go faster?

Many of our family members have birthdays the last week of February/first week of March so we decided to out to eat and have a big party for all of us. Our boys LOVE a party and were itching to go. It was 10 minutes to 6 and Kimball told them we could leave at 10 minutes after 6. We have this clock hanging on our wall and he showed them where the big hand would be when we would go. "Ahhhh", Ross said dissapointed. "Isn't there any way to make it go faster?" Rogan's face lit up and he shouted "I know!"....

"We can BLOW on it!"

*All the boys (including Kimball) proceeded to blow and the clock and ya know---I think it worked! And Ross was quick to point out to us the exact second that we could leave. :D

5 comments:

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

Aw, that's the cutest thing, Aubrey!

Anonymous said...

that's a really cute story...kids think of the funniest things, i love to hear how their little minds work!!

Jan T. said...

Very smart boys you have....can they slow time down for us who are aging faster then we want to?:) Let me know if they come up with something good!:)

Michal Thompson said...

Thanks for the fondant recipe. I used it for the batman sign. I did have a hard time making it black. I was determined to be able to do it without searching for black food coloring. Thanks again for your help.

Anonymous said...

can you send me your email so i can send that recipe thnx