Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just some pics

Sweet little Tad. He loves having blankets and bears to cuddle with. My Mom made him this fun, colorful baby quilt and he loves it!




We took a little trip out to my Grandma's farm to visit for a day. The boys had so much fun. Tad in the tire swing.
The boys really wanted to see the cows, so we jumped in grandma's car and drove out to the pasture to see them. R*R: "Hey cows! Mooooo!"

Thanks Grandma, it was fun and we'll be back. I was happy because I grabbed some chicken wire to do my afore mentioned craft.



A little sneak peak of what you might see for Halloween this year. Ross actually walked over to the "granola bar drawer" and tried to suck them all up with his trunk. :D

7 comments:

Romney Family said...

Your kids sure are growing up fast!!! I love you great craft ideas and your cakes look great!! I wish I could decorate them as cute as yours!!

Andrea said...

An elephant! How cute is that!

Anonymous said...

love the elephant costume!!

Alkemie said...

Aubrey, Thank you for coming by. Your family is absolutely gorgeous! I LOve the elephant suit your son has for Halloween. And yes, I think there's something wrong with my obsession with the Twilight series. It's pretty bad.

Cheers!

Karen

Clarissa and Darrin said...

I am excited to see what other costumes you have in store. The elephant one is super cute.
Q: Colby is know getting a flat spot on the back and right side of his head. When do you think it's to the point he needs to see a doc?

Ange said...

I didn't realize how crafty you are! You are really creative! Thanks for the comment about Alec's birthday, I know it took us a while to put up all of the paws but it was worth it, I loved how it turned out! :)

Jan T. said...

That Ross is a smart little guy! Everyone needs a trunk to suck up granola bars!:) I love the name Tad....and he is sooo cute.