Saturday, September 6, 2008

Midnight Sun

I guess most of you heard by now that Stephenie Meyer's unfinished draft of Midnight Sun was illegally published online. Consequentially, she will not be finishing the book, but has published the draft for all to read leagally. Loved the draft, but I honestly shed a tear... or two. I was very upset, but I understand her logic. I thought I was over the vampires, but obviously, I'm not. My husband thinks I'm ridiculous, and maybe I am. But you can bet he will be dragged to the Twilight movie in November. :)

6 comments:

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

Hopefully it will cheer you up to know that the movie is actually coming out on Nov. 21st instead of Dec. 12th. Harry Potter moved theirs back to summer of '09 and so Twilight took the early spot!! Hooray!!

Kim said...

I was going to say the same thing Meggan did. So nevermind. But so sad about Midnight Sun! I've only read the first chapter, I'll have to look for the rest.

Clarissa and Darrin said...

I thought the last book was it. Now I am very upset. That makes me so mad. I can not believe someone would ruin it for everyone else. How rude!

Aubrey said...

November? That's Great! That knocks off like what? 39 days off the countdown? That did lift me a little, thanks :)

Bobbi said...

Aubrey! I love your blog, and your kids are so cute! Shelby and I are big Twilight fans, too. I'll be peeking in on you from time to time!

Sarah said...

This is so unfortunate. How does someone even get a old of that? Yikes...that's to bad fo her. I think that's really inconsiderate.