Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How we roll

We have a great lightweight double umbrella stroller that we inherited from an older set of twins. It is awesome but we have 3 kids. So--one of the twins holds Tad and off we go! (These pics were taken at the park today)

They LOVE riding in the stroller and we hardly ever strap them in anymore. R&R are usually very good to hold Tad, but sometimes...

Tad tries to jump out, or gets pushed out (It's happened. Twice. He has the bumps to prove it)



or they find something to fight about. You get it. But for the most part they are very good. I take the stroller almost everywhere I go (when they are with me) because is so nice to have somewhere to contain them if needed. *this reminds me...tangent* the other day I walked into the library like this and a woman leaving muttered to her friend: "Whoa, talk about fertility!" Yeah, I know. :) They way she said it was not incredibly nice but I just brushed it off. (I was obviously unsuccesful if I'm blogging about it...)


At Macey's . Aren't those the cutest little faces! The little cars always make their day! (And mine. I'm so relieved when there is one available.) Tad is already so opinionated, I'm surprised he hasn't insisted on "dribing" as well. What am I going to do when that happens? (Cry, I'm sure.)


Chillin' up here with Mom. He loves that bink way too much, we need to cute back on usage time so the transition here in a couple of months isn't so painful. Ugh, I hate thinking about it.

He wants my phone. It's his fave toy and my poor phone has scars from his "playfulness". I'm a pushover, I know.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I love this post! It's fun to see how creative-Aubrey handles a day and outings with three little ones. You go girl!

Cori said...

They are so adorable! I can't believe you can take them into a store...you are soooo brave:)

Michal Thompson said...

I am glad I am not the only one who maybe, somewhat dangerously, makes a small stroller into carrying more than it's "capacity."
I too am a pushover with my "cell phone as a toy."

Lauren Clyde said...

Hey! Kimball was so nice to come over and help Tyler with our garage. It's still broken!! piece of crap garage.
I gave your husband an invitation to our Halloween party but forgot to put the address and directions on it, drrrrr! So I have that information for you. I'll just bring it by sometime this weekend.