The birthday boy with his piñata .
Trying to grab a handful of cake.
More cake. :)

Hmmm, this stuff is pretty good.
(Do you see my brothers trying to hide from the camera? Very nonchalant, guys)
How do the piggies eat?

Happy cake face. Do you want some?

Dad showing Tad how to hit the piñata.
Every little boy needs a piñata.
Cute Kyson taking a whack at it.

There was a fun little kiddie pool filled with toys and Rogan played in it fully clothed. He had a blast!
Ross and Rogan loved the piñata. They looked at us like, "really? we get to hit it with a bat?!"
My youngest brother Pierce, cheating a little bit.
Tad was SO excited to open his presents. Ross and Rogan were very excited to help him open his presents too.
Tad is always a very happy boy, but tonight he seemed to understand that it was HIS night and he was all grins. He understood that those presents were his too, and he would get mad if R&R tried to take away a toy he wanted. Smart kid.
Tad with Great-grandma Floriene Taylor. His face pretty much says it all!
Thanks to everyone who came (especially my parents) and a BIG thanks to Uncle Dave and Aunt Maria for the use of their fun backyard.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Tad!!! He is the smiliest baby ( I mean toddler!) I have ever seen!!! I can't help but smile when I see all these cheesy grins!
I can't believe he is one already!! Whata fun party you had. Too bad I was out of town and missed it.
I can't believe he is already 1! Wow time flys!! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!
Happy Birthday Tad!! He's a sweet little boy and he looks just like his mama!!!
Post a Comment