My mom made this picnic basket for my sister-in-law Liz for graduation. It's so clever! 
There are pockets on the inside for napkins, utensils, plates, cups, serving spoons, salt & pepper, etc.

There are pockets on the inside for napkins, utensils, plates, cups, serving spoons, salt & pepper, etc.
This cute quilt fits inside so you can use it as a picnic blanket.
She used a kidney shaped laundry basket with handles so it's easier to carry. Isn't it a cute little bundle?!

This cover has elastic in it and goes over the top. Can't you see a cute girl strolling through the park on a sunny day with this under her arm? :)
4 comments:
what a fun idea!! That basket is really cute!!
That is very creative. This is Sarah Neilson by the way. Hope your well...glad I found your blog!
I love this and will have to try it for a wedding gift!
Now I want to go on a picnic. Your mom is very creative, such a great idea.
Post a Comment