At the NorthWest Orthodics office getting Tad's head casted.
Tad was so hyper! He thought the whole process was hilarious, they put him in front of a mirror while they casated his head and he laughed the whole time. (That's the orthotist in the back)
The fun bus at the office.
The finished product.
I've never met anyone so silly.
Our funny boy with his helmet.
It has come in handy since Tad is always falling down. He fell of the back of the bike while riding with Ross and it barely phased him becasue of the helmet!
Isn't he so cute!
He has had this helmet for a little more than a month now, and we are pleased to report that it seems to be working! If he ever goes bald he'll thank us for having a perfectly round head! :)
3 comments:
What a fun doctor's office! Looks like he's pretty happy to wear the helmet.
I can't believe how well he tolerated (and actually enjoyed) the doctor! Christian is NOT like that. :) And yes, he looks adorable in his new helmet! I'm glad it's working!
I love that Tad was laughing the whole time they casted his head! Your boys are so cute! Thanks again for the fun party last week! our blog is private so email me and rgromney@gmail.com so I can add you! Hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment