Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lila's Woodland Bloom Giveaway


This super talented lady in our old ward is having a giveaway. Everything she makes and designs is incredible. You should check it out and enter, it's definetely worth it!

First prize is a fabulous purse made from these fabrics and second place some of her awesome patterns for blouses and bags!

3 comments:

Lila Tueller said...

Thanks Aubrey! You just got 5 entries! Way to go! Your blog is super cute...and so is your family! You are one busy girl!

Lila

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

Love it! I put a link on my blog too- thanks (and I hope you don't get mad at me for decreasing your chances to win :)

Laci said...

So cute! I am excited to be apart of the blog scene now! Your blog is great! Todd and I can't get over how cute your boys are!