Friday, July 18, 2008

Bedtime Stories

Don't you love it when this happens? I do.


I love to put my kids in bed, toss in a few books, and come back a little while later to find that it worked! Because most of the time I come in and they have tossed the books overboard.


Ross


Rogan






This actually happened a month or two ago it still happens every so often. R&R have been sleeping in their "big boy beds" lately and they love it! (These pics where taken in their cribs) We love it too. It's kind of cute when they come in and wake us up in the morning. Tad sleeps in the same room and they all seem to be happy there together.

They have done really well sleeping in the big beds. When we started we just threatened to put them back in the cribs if they got out (and we did once or twice) and they have been good ever since! They never climbed out of their cribs, but they wanted to sleep in the big beds so we let them! (After all, they are 2 1/2...)

P.S. I really will post cruise pics when I get my hands on some. I decided I couldn't put off blogging any more just because I didn't have the pics :)

3 comments:

Mann's said...

Good Idea on Blogging....I have been waiting for an update! So cute!

Andrea said...

I love pictures of sleeping babes. I'm glad the big beds are working out. Allen is still in a crib for now, but when we move we'll have to buy him a big bed.

Dink said...

How cute are they!!! Your boys are darling!! I can't wait to see the cruise pictures!!