Sunday, June 15, 2008

Twilight...and other update

Some of you have asked me where I am in the Twilight series these days. Just to answer the question, I finished the two last books 3 days after Twilight. It was as fast as I could get my hands on them. It was great. I even read the outtakes and extras on her website. (Can you say obsessed?) Now just anxiously waiting on the 4th. :)

In other new, we took an awesome cruise to Alaska with Kimball's family the first week of June. I'll post some pics soon. The boys stayed with my sweet parents and we had a great vacation! It was so green and beautiful. This is a pic from our trip.

4 comments:

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

Congrats! Our book club in September is scheduled to be the Twilight Series :)

Mandi said...

Man - I really need to read these books. They sound great! Also - I can't wait to see pics of your cruise. We are going on an Alaskan cruise in August with my parents! Which cruise line did you go on?

Andrea said...

Those are fun books. Sounds like a fun vacation.

Carlie said...

Aubrey, I want to see those cruise pics! Are you going to playdate tomorrow? I think I'm going to make it.
Hey, I was just talking to my sis, Eliza, who has a 7 week old and was thinking of switching to soy formula. If you still have a ton I know she would take it off your hands. If not, no biggie.
Hope to see you tomorrow!
Carlie