Tad is growing up way to fast--
a few days ago I was sitting on the couch and he crawled towards me and stood up! I was so shocked. He was quite proud of himself. Since then I can't keep him down.
He wants to stand up on everything! His brothers think it's pretty cool and cheer him on.
He also decided that he was big enough to crawl up the stairs. Here he is right before he started up the stairs. He kept giving me this smile like he was about to do something pretty great...
Then he took off up the stairs after R&R!

He also crawled out of his walker, onto the chair. He's after the box of cereal!
He has decided that he likes to open and close doors. He got inside the pantry one day. I knocked on the door and he looked out. "Who's there?"
"Hi, Mom!" Then he shut the door in my face--oh boy.Tad has started talking. His first word was HI, although I was never sure that was what he was really saying. I was trimming some flowers last Saturday and a stem fell by his high chair. He looked at the stem and then at me and said "Uh-Oh". The 2 words he can say best are "Hi" and "Uh-Oh" and he says them all the time.
That's all I hear all day long, over and over and over again.
The grabbiest baby I have ever seen--I thought the food was out of his reach! Amazingly enough, most of the food made it into his mouth! Tad also learned to clap today. It was so cute and he was so happy with his new trick! When Ross learned to clap he held one hand still and moved the other to clap. Rogan clapped moving both hands and Tad claps this way as well. :)
9 months.
Isn't this the sweetest picture? You would never guess from looking at it that this baby exhausts me so. That he talks and squeals all day and crawls circles around me, that he crawls up and down stairs, in and out of walkers and bouncers and squirms so much that I can't hardly feed him, change him or clothe him.
But he is also the sweetest baby, always hugging and kissing us and we love him so!
But he is also the sweetest baby, always hugging and kissing us and we love him so!
3 comments:
That's so sweet! What a fun stage! Oh how I love babies! :)
He is such a fun baby, every picture is a huge smile!
Hilarious post! What a sweet baby!
Post a Comment