Saturday, May 24, 2008

In the Twilight zone


I know, I know.
Everyone has been telling me to read these books. Luckily we all got sick a couple of days ago, so while my boys took unusually long naps trying to recover, I got to read all day long. I wasn't feeling so hot myself, but I didn't feel like I needed a nap, very atypical of me--I was too engrossed in the story!
I started reading it Friday and I got through most of it, and this morning (Saturday) at 6:30am I woke up with my head throbbing and I couldn't go right back to sleep and of course the book was on my nightstand beconing me. It was the perfect medicine and I finished it just as everyone woke up this morning. (Yeah, I'm pretty tired right now, but it was worth it.)
I must say, I am DYING to get the next two, but my boys' fevers only lasted 12 hours, so I might not be able to read as much this time. :) Kimball thinks I should wait a little to get the next one. I laughed. As if he could stop me now!
*BTW, I'm actually very glad the boys are feeling better now... I"m really not a terrible mother. :D

10 comments:

Katie said...

It's too hard not to get all wrapped up in a vampire love story! Have fun reading the next 2 . . . and then waiting with the rest of us for the next one!

Kim said...

Welcome to the disease. Unfortunately, there is no cure. I hope you don't have to wait for more illness to get to the next two! If so, we'll send some germs your way.

Kristen H said...

haha! there's no turning back now :)

Ange said...

Yea!! Welcome to the twilight world! Isn't it addicting!? I love it!

Dani and Bryan said...

I have the second two books if you would like to borrow them, if it is when you are sick I can drop them off for you. ;)

Andrea said...

They aren't my favorite books but I had to read what everyone was going nuts about. The second one was my favorite.

Janei'a said...

Glad you're addicted! I'm always envious of the people just starting to read the series cuz I wish I were in that position again! Good times with the Twilight series!!

Cope girls said...

I just found your blog through the Merkley's, small world huh!!! You're family is absolutely adorable! Nice to see what you are up to! We are linked on the Merkley's too....Jen and James Ayers :)

Cope girls said...

I just found your blog through the Merkley's, small world huh!!! You're family is absolutely adorable! Nice to see what you are up to! We are linked on the Merkley's too....Jen and James Ayers :)

grant + brittany said...

Like ANYONE would ever think you are a terrible mommy. So I hear you got to visit with everyone over at mi casa the other night.... I'm so sad we weren't there... :(