to potty train! We found these two little potties for the boys and brought them home the other day. R&R are so excited about the little toilets that I figure we might as well potty train them while they are excited about it. They keep telling me "I pee-pee potty mommy" and they have gone in the potties a couple of times, so I'm encouraged.

(Don't you love KImball's editing job? I think it's hilarious.)
I'm reading this book.

Several of my friends swear by it. This is the older version and cover, there are actually a few different covers, this book has been around for years! I plan on starting this week, I'll let y'all know how it goes.
4 comments:
Good luck... potty training twins! WOW, think of all the extra money you will have from no diapers! You'll do great!
i read the same book and all i can say is.....good luck!!
I'm anxious to hear how it goes. Now that Allen is turning 3, I'm trying to get him interested in it. I read one potty-training book, but I should probably get the one you listed.
Love the picture! It cracks me up :) Good luck potty training.
Post a Comment