
A couple of days ago, the boys and I were up in their room playing. I decided it would be a good time to vacuum since the room was pretty clean. I went and got the vacuum and as soon as they saw it, Ross and Rogan ran behind the crib and held on to each other so tight! Tad likes the vacuum and started crawling towards it as I turned it on.
I turned around to pick something up and when I turned back Rogan had ran out and grabbed the baby and was pulling him behind the crib with them! "Hurry, come on, baby!" he said. And all 3 of them held each other (well, Tad tried to get away) while I took my sweet time vacuuming the room and along the baseboards.
As I got closer to them, they ended up under the crib, still holding on to each other. It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. They were hudled together so cute and they were so concerned about Tad and wanted to save him from the vacuum! Ah, I live for moments like that, when they are all being so sweet to each other.
(The above picture was taken after the vacuum was turned off and they weren't so scared anymore!)

1 comment:
That is so cute! I love those sweet moments too!
Post a Comment