Monday, April 14, 2008

Tad's first swim

Tad was so excited!!! You can see his little arms just a goin' hahaha
On Saturday we went swimming! It was Tad's first real swim. (He's put his feet in the water before, but never his whole body.) He loved it! The twins also LOVE to go swimming. Kimball went to work that morning and the twins and I met him after he was finished. We drove through Taco Bell (against my better judgement) and picked up some food. The boys (all of them) thought they were in heaven. Swimming and Taco Bell -- could a day get any better? We all had a blast, the kids played hard and fell asleep in the car on our way home. (Beautiful) Here are a few fuzzy pics of our fun Saturday. (Sorry, I just can't seem to get all three of them to hold still at the same time...)



2 comments:

Dink said...

Haa haa haa Tad is soo cute!!! Such a huge grin on his face that is great!!

Mandi said...

I love the pictures of Tad! How cute - he looks sooo excited!