Wow..I almost peed my pants that was so funny. Tad really gets into it...I'm surprised how well he sits up in the slippery bath tub!! Your boys are darling!
Kimball is from Orem, Utah and I am from Colonia Juarez, Mexico. We were married in June 2004. We had twin boys (Ross & Rogan) and graduated from BYU in 2006. Tad came along in 2007. After BYU Kimball went straight to the U of U and got a doctorate in Physical Therapy and is practicing in Provo and loves it. I'm just a little busy at home with our 3 little boys (understatement of the century). My life is definitely crazy and busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
4 comments:
What cute little boys! Tad looks so tiny next to his brothers. I love it. Can you even believe they are real... and they are YOURS?
Those are best looking boys I have seen in a long time. They must have a cute mommy.
That is awesome - who needs bath toys when you can just splash around with your brothers! It looks like they were having fun!
Wow..I almost peed my pants that was so funny. Tad really gets into it...I'm surprised how well he sits up in the slippery bath tub!! Your boys are darling!
Post a Comment