For those of you who don't know us as well or haven't heard from us for awhile, here's a quick update:
Kimball
Kimball is busy, busy. He's enjoying his classes and working hard towards that DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) We will all be so happy when he's done! He is working two jobs, is the Young Man's President (we have one young man in our branch) and plays volleyball and basketball whenever he gets the chance. He's spread pretty thin these days...
Aubrey
I bet you couldn't guess, but I don't stop from morn 'til night. 3 little kids and a busy husband keep me runnin'. Um, yeah, I think that's about it...
Ross and Rogan
Just turned two in February! They love to play and are learning so much every day. They are so smart. Since they were 18 months old they could count to ten--I was shocked, they just started doing it one day. And lately they love to sing their ABC's. They are best buds and love to play together and are very sweet to their baby brother.
Tad
Is 7 months old. He is our cute little red head. He is SO silly! He laughs at everything and loves to play with his brothers. He army crawls everywhere and is my little love bug. He loves his mommy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY, Aubs! I want to see pictures of your little fam! Especially a redhead!
I am glad that you have a blog too!!! I love checking everyone's and seeing what they are up to and finding out about everyone!!! So keep posting and I will attempt to do the same!!! Oh and the boys were soo funny last night at the meeting!!!
Post a Comment